The Alumni Medley will take place in Graz!
PARTICIPATION FEE: The participation fee is 120 Euros including at least accommodation, 2x breakfast, 2x dinner, Saturday lunch and the trip.
MUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Up to 50 people
- Arrival to Graz and settling in the hostel
- 17h: Optional city tour
- 20h: Dinner at a trademark Bausatz pub. This type of pub, characteristic for Graz, is a must when it comes to visiting Graz. The pubs have a “build your own” menu, offering the guests to choose the ingredients for their own dish, which means you get to make your very own custom burger, pizza, pasta, pfandl or salad! The laid back atmosphere is great for sticking around for several beers after the meal.
- After dinner: clubbing!
- Wine Road Trip We will take you on a light hike outside of Graz, down to the the famous Styrian wine-road. You will be able to get a glimpse of the natural beauty of Styria, making stops along the way. We will take breaks in several Buschenschanks – traditional wine taverns with an Austrian charm! We will have our lunch break there, as well as the opportunity for a few drinks.
- Plenary: We will have the Alumni Meeting at one of the taverns. Those who wish to hold presentations will have the necessary equipment provided for.
- 21h – Office Pub The Office Pub is the home of the Graz ESNers as well as the local Erasmus. A long time partner, the pub not only hosts regular Wednesday meetings for ESNers and the students, 3 but it also offers an ESNcard discount. This one-of-a-kind pub is something you can’t miss out on when in Graz, especially not if you’re ESN!
- 00:00 onwards: clubbing in the famous student district.
- Free time around the city
- A picnic on top of the fortress for those who are staying longer and are interested
- We recommend visiting the local museums