it is official, the next Alumni medley will take place as Cultural Medley Toruń by Alumni.
Reasons to come to Cultural Medley Toruń:
- stay in the medieval Old Town - a UNESCO World Heritage site
- visit the Hanseatic city of Copernicus and Teutonic Knights
- eat and make your own famous Toruń gingerbread
- easy to get to (central location)
- join the Alumni Medley in shaping the future of ESN Alumni Association
Just register here: https://events.esn.org/event/
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is it? How do I get there?
It's actually easy.
Come to Poland. Closest airports are (in alphabetical order):
- Bydgoszcz BZG
- Gdańsk GDN
- Łódź LCJ
- Olsztyn SZY
- Poznań POZ
- Warsaw WAW
- Warsaw-Modlin WMI
From those cities, you can catch a train or a bus (eg. Flixbus) to Toruń. Sometimes, there are even buses straight from the airport.
- Trains: https://rozklad-pkp.pl/en
- Flixbus: https://www.flixbus.com/bus/
- General search: https://en.e-podroznik.pl/
How do I know if I got approved?
You should receive an email informing you. You can also check status of your application on events.esn.org.
How do I pay?
All the details can be found on the invoice on events.esn.org
Can I bring somebody with me?
Sure! We only ask for an extra 10 euro donation for the Alumni Association from that person.
Is this a family friendly event?
Yes! Bring your kid or grandma if you want. We'll be staying at a hotel, so dont' worry about big and noisy hostel dorms.
Can I organize my own accommodation?
Sure! There's a discounted price for you. Contact the OC, so that you'll get assigned a proper spot.
Can I join only for part of the event?
Sure, but you'll need to pay for yourself at lunch, etc. Let the OC know, so that there will be a place waiting for you.
Maybe! Contact the OC at cultural.medley.torun.2018@
- overnight stays
- Visit gingerbread museum